Wrapping in Altona North
What is a car wrap?
A car wrap entails applying large sheets of vinyl to your car to change its colour and create a totally new and refreshed look.
The vinyl completely covers the paintwork of your car, protecting it from stone chips and minor abrasions caused by general wear and tear. If any section of the car does become damaged for any reason, the vinyl can be easily repaired or replaced. This means that panels of your car can be individually re-wrapped at any time.
- A quick and easy facelift: Breathe new life into the appearance of your car by simply changing the colour. You can choose the colour from the many colours of our colour chart. The result will be a quick and easy facelift.
- Maintain your car's residual value: Imagine driving your car for the next 5 years without worrying about day-to-day damage to its factory paintwork. We don't just wrap used cars, we can apply vinyl to your car straight out of the showroom! This means, when you decide to unwrap your car, the paint will be 'brand new' underneath. Not only can you breathe new life into the appearance of your car, but you can maintain its residual value too.
- Individual styling and special effects: Vinyl car wraps allow you to create different and unique effects that are not easily achieved through re-spraying while being much more affordable and completely reversible. Everything from 3D carbon fibre film to chrome or even matte black – the possibilities are endless. The choice is yours!
- Custom graphics: The perfect way for businesses to get their brand noticed and to encourage people to call them is to customise a vehicle to show their comapny logo and services. It is affordable and helps your business reach potential customers just by driving around.
The above info will help you decide whether you want to go for a full or partial wrap. You only have to share your idea with us and we will do our best to turn your idea into reality. All designs will be approved by you before we start the wrapping process. See our price guide below:
- Roof starts from $300
- Bonnet starts from $250
- Racing stripes starts from $200
- Full car wrap depends on size starts from $1950 for small-2 door cars, $2450 for medium hatch or sedans & $3500 for SUV or bigger vehicles (Price may vary depends on type of Vinyl wrap films)
Do not hesitate to contact if you have any questions or if you want more information. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations!